Administrator

Exclamation Server Population Promotion: February 2018

Hello,

We here at [NS] are launching a promotion to help drive population to our servers. The current promotion for our gaming community is anyone who has been on either our Rust Vanilla, Rust Modded or 7 Days to Die servers and have an account on our forums that post here they are interested will be placed into a raffle. The raffle will contain two prizes which are listed below. For all those that participated on the Rust Modded server will be granted 50 RP points for the RP store. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

1st Place: $30.00
    2nd Place: $15.00

You can receive these values in a few different ways. We will send it as either Steam Gift Card, Amazon Gift Card, Venmo, Paypal or monthly purchase of Humble Bundle. The winner will get to choose how they would prefer their payout.

Good Luck!

noSkills Administration

Cool

I wanna be apart of the raffle. If selected I would prefer the Steam Giftcard!

Good Luck Everyone!
    -Charlie
    Last edited by Charlie_the_Unicorn; 02-12-2018 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Spelling Are Hard

Though my forum user name is Liege, I go by HalfSeen

Sign me up for this raffle... Steam GC!

Good luck to everyone and keep up the great server OneShot23!
    -HalfSeen

Administrator
    Thanks guys for signing up for the raffle! Truly appreciate your support and thanks for the compliment!

I go by Killimlix kinda new to your Rust server will also be checking out your 7 days to die server. swap mod notes some time for 7dtd